Saturday, May 10, 2014

End of Year Gifts for Classmates

My kindergartener is so silly and loves a good mustache.  When I found these at Party City, I thought they would be perfect for End of the Year gifts!  I simply attached the tag with some double sided tape to the package.  You can download the tag HERE, print on cardstock, & cut out with 2" circle punch (PS I always try to leave room on the tag for your child to add their name).

We are doing a "balloon" themed party in my 3rd Grader's class, so I got them Punch Balloons for their End of the Year gifts.  I put the balloons in 4x6" jewelry bags and added the tag with double sided tape.  You can download the tag HERE, print on cardstock, & cut out with 2" circle punch.  Just a little something to say "Happy Summer!"

No comments:

Post a Comment