Saturday, May 10, 2014

Bookmarks for Teacher Gifts

I am in love with these adorable bookmarks!  They were so easy to make and I want one of each for myself!

I got the Jumbo Paper Clips with Glue Pads HERE.
I got all of the Cabochon Flowers from the Snap Crafty Etsy site HERE.
(I ordered 32mm Chrysanthemums, 32mm Peonies 24mm Garden Roses, & 27mm Blooming Sakuras.)
I got the mosaic tiles, E6000 glue, 4x6" jewelry bags, & ribbon at Hobby Lobby.

To make these, I just laid out the paper clips on top of some wax paper and arranged my flowers and mosaic tiles the way I wanted to glue them.
Then, I put a dab of E6000 glue on each paper clip glue pad and added the flower or tile.  Let them dry completely.  Lastly, I put sets of 3 into jewelry bags and attached a tag with ribbon.  You can download the pastel tag HERE or the brown/blue tag HERE, print on cardstock, & cut out with 2.5" scallop punch.  I wish the pictures better showed the vibrant colors!  These are seriously adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment