Friday, April 20, 2018

Banana Bread Thank You

Our local Farmer's Market generously allowed our church Food Pantry to collect produce donations all summer!  I wanted to say "Thank You!" to the farmers who donated to us and to the proprietors of the market who enabled us to be there!

I made some mini banana bread loaves and let them cool completely.  Then I wrapped them in plastic wrap and aluminum foil to keep them fresh.  I wrapped all of that in a cute napkin (Pioneer Woman at Walmart) and tied the ends with jute twine.  Next, I added burlap ribbon, tulle, and a gift tag.  The gift tags can be downloaded HERE.  I also made matching clothespins as an extra "happy"!  (instructions for those can be found HERE.)  I gave these to all the farmers and vendors who had been so kind to us!

For the proprietors, I made a small gift basket with the wrapped banana bread, candle, coasters, and other local or homemade items!

Being at the farmer's market was a great experience and we are so thankful for the fresh produce we were able to provide to the needy in our community!

No comments:

Post a Comment