Monday, December 22, 2014

Hot Chocolate Kits with Mugs

I am making Hot Chocolate Kits with Mugs for our cousins and friends this Christmas.  Here's how they turned out!

The hot chocolate kits contain a hot chocolate packet, candy cane, marshmallows, Hershey kisses, and caramel Hershey kisses.  I put all of these items in a clear bag and attached a tag with white tulle.  The tag says "Warmest Wishes for a Merry Christmas!" and can be downloaded HERE.


For the mugs, I followed all of the instructions from DON'T MIND IF I DO BLOG.  I used orange and black oil-based Sharpies to draw my design.  I let them sit overnight and then placed them in a cool oven.  I turned the oven on to 425 degrees and let them bake 30 minutes.  I let the oven cool completely before removing the mugs and inserting the hot chocolate kits.  The mugs are super cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment