Sunday, September 28, 2014

Painter's Tape Artwork

I've been updating my Art Wall (see post) and needed some more art for my 6 year old son.  We decided to make this simple painter's tape artwork for the wall!  It was so easy and turned out great!

I bought a blank canvas and attached blue painter's tape in random patterns across it.  Make sure to press the tape down very well.  Then my son painted each shape with the color of his choice using acrylic paint.  I let it dry completely and then carefully peeled off the painter's tape.  (We only had a problem with a couple of colors getting under the tape and I think these were some older bottles of paint that were a more liquid consistency.  So, watch for that if you are using leftover paint.)  It looks awesome on the art wall!!



No comments:

Post a Comment