Monday, November 25, 2013

Christmas Cookie Decorating "Basket"

I made this Christmas Cookie Decorating "Basket" for our school's silent auction.  It turned out so cute!  The "basket" was actually a glass mixing bowl (from Walmart) and it contained:

  • Better Homes & Gardens Very Merry Cookies cookbook (Amazon)
  • Lots of cookie cutters (Amazon b/c Christmas stuff wasn't out when I made the basket) - I taped these all around the glass bowl
  • 3 different spatulas, measuring cups, & measuring spoons (Dollar Tree)
  • 2 sugar cookie mixes (Walmart)
  • Green & red cookie icing plus white icing (Walmart)
  • Christmas sprinkles (Amazon b/c Christmas stuff wasn't out when I made the basket)
  • Cookies for Santa plate & Milk for Santa mug (plate & mug from Big Lots) - I cut white vinyl with my Silhouette using Jennifer Wambach's Cookies for Santa & Milk for Santa designs (I did replace the Santa in the center of the Cookies for Santa design with Sarah Hurley's Santa's sleigh silhouette instead).
Other ideas that I wasn't able to do were: cookie bags for individual packaging, a cookie press, & Christmas apron or pot holders.  I was really happy with how it all turned out!



No comments:

Post a Comment