Saturday, August 17, 2013

Back to School Banner & Pool Party

We usually have a Back to School Water Balloon Party at our house (details HERE), but I took it easy on myself this year and did a Back to School Pool Party at our neighborhood pool instead.  It was really fun!  I had simple, kid-friendly food - cheese puff balls, grapes, chex mix, popcorn, cookies, brownies, and ooey gooey cake with waters, juice boxes, and mini sprites.  They loved it!  During pool break, I took pictures of the kids from each grade with a chalkboard that had "Class of ____" written on it.  Those pictures are SO cute and will be perfect to pull out at graduation!  I used my balloon topiaries (details HERE) and an adorable "Back to School" banner as decoration.  The idea for the banner came straight from Laurel Lane Crafts (instructions HERE) and I just changed the theme to Back to School by using different scrapbook paper for the background.  I loved how it turned out!  I can't believe we are back to school already!  We are looking forward to an awesome 3rd grade and Kindergarten year!







No comments:

Post a Comment