Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Easter Table Decorations

We had a great Easter weekend filled with dyeing eggs, a glow in the dark egg hunt, Easter baskets, Church, and Easter lunch with our family!  I have my Grandmother's dining room table and the leaf has been lost, so it's a tight fit for 8 people.  I needed a centerpiece and decorations that weren't too tall and didn't take up too much room!  I made origami bunnies and filled them with jelly beans (directions HERE).  I filled votive candle holders with Easter grass and Easter eggs that I had stamped with every one's first initial.  Then, I put pink tulle in the middle of the table, added several small clear vases, and filled the vases with tulips.  It was so pretty!

Whole table:









Tulips:








Place Settings:

No comments:

Post a Comment