- pastel colored tissue paper (I bought mine at Dollar Tree)
- ruler, scissors, pencil
- floral wire & wire cutters
- green popsicle sticks (you could have the students write their names on these if desired)
1. Separate tissue paper into like colors. Cut tissue paper into 5x8 inch rectangles.
6. Insert a popsicle stick into the folds of the flower and secure by wrapping the wire around the stick.
7. Repeat. Put the flowers into your desired container for display. I used small clear glass vases (from the Dollar Tree) so we could see the kids' names and anchored with clear glass beads (also from Dollar Tree).