- We had cute pink & green polka dot invitations and paper products.
- For decorations, we had a white lace tablecloth, white & pink tulle, pink rose petals, white tulle bows, and flowers. We also decorated the kids' tables with these TISSUE PAPER FLOWERS in small vases. We had this adorable banner that another talented Mom made using the kids' handprints. This was a gift to our teacher from the kids as well.
- Our menu was: finger sandwiches, cheese straws, fruit, brownies, cake, & punch.
- For gifts, everyone brought individual gifts but we also presented her with a class scrapbook from the whole class. The scrapbook was black & white to match her wedding colors and had all sorts of pages for her to fill in. Each student had a 12x12" page with their photo and this FORM they had filled out about the wedding. I also included some extra pages for her to include pictures or other wedding mementos if she wanted. It turned out SO cute!
- For the kids, I printed a wedding word search, maze, tic-tac-toe, and cake to decorate. I rolled these sheets up and tied them with green tulle. These turned out to be a great idea for something for the kids to do while the grown-ups chatted. I also had the small wedding bubbles for their favors.
Monday, February 20, 2012
Teacher Wedding Shower
My 1st grader's teacher is getting married in March! So, we threw a simple classroom wedding shower for her in February!