Monday, January 17, 2022

Valentine's Candy Boxes

I made these Valentine's candy boxes with all of my kids' favorite candy!  I saw something similar at the store but was appalled by the price and thought I could do it cheaper plus I could personalize it with all of their favs!  I got a rectangle foam floral block and wrapped it in red wrapping paper.  I hot glued 4 movie size candy boxes on each side.  For the other candy, I hot glued individual packages to wooden dowels (check out the baking section at Hobby Lobby or Walmart).  Then I placed the dowels into the foam block at different heights and kept filling in until it looked full.  For the final touch, I added a Valentine's balloon to the center of the foam block.  These turned out so cute and definitely cheaper!




No comments:

Post a Comment