Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Avengers Trunk or Treat

I realized that I never posted about the trunks we did for Halloween the past few years.  So, here's to 3 posts in a row in case you need some trunk or treat ideas!  One year, we did the Avengers: my husband was Thor, my youngest was Captain America, our dog was Spiderman, I was the Scarlet Witch, and my oldest was Ironman.  (P.S. it's hard to find a girl super hero costume that's appropriate for the church trunk or treat!)  Since the dog was the star of the trunk, there wasn't much decorating to do.  I used a Superhero/cityscape plastic tablecloth (Amazon) for the trunk background and covered the rest in black felt.  I made an Avengers banner with different color cardstock and Avengers clipart.  We also did a superhero photo booth (Etsy).  It was so fun!






No comments:

Post a Comment