Monday, December 28, 2015

Christmas Card Album

Wondering what to do with all those Christmas cards?  Want to keep them but don't know what to do with them?  I make a Christmas Card Album every year to easily keep and view our Christmas cards!  It's so simple to make and fun to look at throughout the year!  I also have an album of all of our personal Christmas cards that I love to flip through and see how our kids change on each card!

To make these, I bought a chipboard mixed media album set at Hobby Lobby.
I used the chipboard as a template to punch holes in each Christmas card.  First, I placed the chipboard against each card and marked where the holes need to go.  Then, I hole punched each card.  To decorate the chipboard on the front and back of the album, I traced the chipboard shape onto a piece of scrapbook paper, cut it out, and hole punched it.  Next, I simply glued the scrapbook paper to the chipboard and decorated with stickers and letters.  Lastly, thread your chipboard covers and Christmas cards onto the included binder rings.  If you need larger binder rings, you can find them in the office supplies section at Wal-mart.  Now we can easily flip through our Christmas cards to see all our friends and family!


1 comment: