Sunday, January 19, 2014

More Bible Verses

We have run through most of the Bible verses from my first post (see HERE), so I wanted to create some new ones for the new year!  I once did a Bible study on the characteristics of God and loved it!  It was Behold Your God by Myrna Alexander and I really started to think about God differently after this study.  So, I made some Bible verses to put in my home that remind me about the wonderful qualities of God listed in the Bible.  You can download them, print them out, cut around the edges, & put in a 5x7" frame.  There are enough for one a month for 2 years.  Enjoy!


Click to download God Verses 1 & 2 - Holy & Love
Click to download God Verses 3 & 4 - Refuge & Generous
Click to download God Verses 5 & 6 - Supreme & Compassionate
Click to download God Verses 7 & 8 - Powerful & Near
Click to download God Verses 9 & 10 - Rock & All-knowing
Click to download God Verses 11 & 12 - Good & Mighty
Click to download God Verses 13 & 14 - Unchanging & Directing
Click to download God Verses 15 & 16 - Faithful & Merciful
Click to download God Verses 17 & 18 - Great & Just
Click to download God Verses 19 & 20 - Forgiving & Everywhere
Click to download God Verses 21 & 22 - Wise & Everlasting
Click to download God Verses 23 & 24 - Strong & With us

No comments:

Post a Comment