Sunday, September 15, 2013

Picture Frame Thank You

The school secretary has helped me out a bunch lately, so I wanted to make a little something to say "thank you!"  I wanted it to be cute (of course!) but also wanted it to be something practical that she could use in the office.  I got this picture frame at Hobby Lobby with a 40% off coupon and removed the glass.  I bought 1/4" thick cork board panels and cut one panel to fit the picture frame.  I inserted the cork board where the glass used to be.  I made the "thank you" banner with my silhouette cameo and small white stickers.  Then, I just tacked the banner to the cork board and included extra push pins so she could use it for messages or notes.  I think it turned out really cute and was so simple to make!


No comments:

Post a Comment