- Ice Cream Sundaes with chocolate, vanilla, and birthday cake ice cream plus lots of toppings! (sprinkles, chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, chocolate syrup, caramel syrup, cherries, crushed Oreos, crushed chocolate chip cookies, m&m's, whipped cream, & marshmallows). Don't forget bowls, spoons, napkins, and drinks!
- I am going to have 5 stations for the kids to rotate through:
- At the end, we'll play Freeze Dance (get it, FREEZE?)
- And, if I'm feeling brave & we have time, we'll play a game where the kids have to find a cherry buried in whipped cream with their hands behind their backs! I think the pictures from this game would be so funny! (P.S. we did play this game and it was SOOOO fun! I got a plastic drop cloth to protect the floor but you probably want to check with your teacher before doing this one! We lined up 4 desks and had 4 kids play at a time. We put the cherry on a paper plate and covered it with whipped cream. Then, the kids had to find the cherry without using their hands. It was awesome!)
- Kids' gifts: "Hope your summer is sweet!" favor with ice cream chalk and candy (see POST HERE)
- Teacher gifts: We are having a mini baby shower at the End of the Year party for our teacher too! We'll have a cake, small baby toys/gifts from everyone, and a book offering baby advice from the kids! We are also giving her a gift card to a local mall that has a baby store and a Shutterfly photo book filled with pictures from throughout the year. I think she'll love it all!
- Each class is assigned a school extra (like a classroom aide, custodian, extra teacher...). For her, we have a cooler filled with stuff for summer fun! Things included are a beach towel, bookmarks, cute cup, lemonade, umbrella picks, bookmarks, mini fans, ice cream scoop, pool float, pedicure kit, sleep mask, flipflop tray, citronella candle, sunglass clip, headphones, shaped ice cubes, magazines, sunscreen, chapstick, and a koozie.