Thursday, April 11, 2013

Mason Jar Drinks

My friends and I went to the Eric Church, Justin Moore, & Kip Moore concert.  It was so fun!  We gathered at my house before the concert for dinner, so of course I was compelled to provide a signature drink for the night!  I settled on Beergaritas and used this yummy recipe from Iowa Girl Eats.  I made labels for the tops with the date and drink name and for the sides to write our names on them.  You can download the plain circle tags HERE.  I printed them on sticker paper & punched them with my 2" circle punch.  For the labels on the top, I punched a small hole in the center with a hole punch and adhered them to the top of the mason jar.  I made a hole in the mason jar lid with a meat thermometer and then made it bigger with a knife sharpener (I'm sure there's a better way to do this but just what I thought of that I had on hand!)  I wrote our names on the side labels and adhered them to the side of the jar.  Then I tied beige raffia around the top.  Too cute and too fun!




No comments:

Post a Comment