Saturday, February 9, 2013

Basketball Bags & Baseball Tags

We are nearing the end of basketball season and starting baseball season, so I "had" to do some fun stuff for that!

I did these snack bags for the last basketball game of the season.  The basketball ziploc bags came from Michaels, to which I added a mini Fanta, orange gum, an orange Airhead, and orange crackers.  It's not at all healthy but since it's the last game, I thought it would be a fun treat!
My 5 year old is playing baseball, so I made these tags to clip to the chain link fence in the dugout.  It's hard to keep up with ten 5 year olds and make sure they all bat in the right order, so now the coach should be able to find them - if they sit under their name!
I printed these tags on white cardstock, cut them out, and hole punched them.  Then I laminated them, cut them out again, and hole punched the laminated part.  I added the clips that I got at Walmart.  You can download the tags HERE.  Play ball!


15 comments:

  1. Love these! Just sitting here working on the same thing when I found yours....So much cuter that what I just made :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there another way to download this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I'm so sorry - I just realized that Scribd is charging for its services now. It is not my intent for y'all to have to pay for anything on my blog, so I just finished converting all my shared files to Box. Let me know if you have any trouble downloading from Box instead. Thanks!

      Delete
  3. How did you get the names and numbers on?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lori, you can download the file and print on cardstock. Then, I'm afraid the only way to add the names & numbers is to write them in, add with stickers, or print the info and cut & paste on the tag. This is actually just a clip art baseball that I added text boxes to that you can recreate in Word or Excel if you want to print the names & numbers directly onto the ball. Hope that helps!

      Delete
  4. I cannot get it to download. What do you suggest?

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my god thanks sooo much!! your the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! Was wondering what section you got the "clips" at walmart? Thanks so much! This was a life saver and I got everything downloaded and changed with no problem!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad it worked for you! The clips are in the hardware section at our Walmart - close to the ropes and locks. Hope you find them!

      Delete
  7. Thanks!! i'll look there! It's so big and I just needed at least a place to start ;) especially with 3 boys in tote =))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is there a baseball template that is editable?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for this download! We had our first t-ball game a couple of days ago and it was CHAOS in the dugout. These will help for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete