Friday, November 30, 2012

Christmas Gifts for Classmates

Here are the classmates gifts we are giving this year.  For my 5 year old's preschool class, he picked out gum ball boxes & I just attached a 2" label that I printed on sticker paper.  You can download the "Have a 'ball' this Christmas!" labels HERE & just add your child's name.



For my 2nd grader's class, we made Snowman Soup.  I put a packet of hot chocolate, marshmallows, 3 chocolate kisses, & the Snowman Soup poem in a clear stripe bag.  I tied a red tulle ribbon around the bag with a candy cane and a "Merry Christmas" tag.  You can download the Snowman Soup poem HERE.  The adorable "Merry Christmas" tags came from Amanda's Parties TO GO and you can download them HERE.  My son just signed his name on the back.  Super cute!




1 comment: