Monday, November 5, 2012

Angry Birds Birthday Party

My son is having an Angry Birds 5th Birthday Party at a local play place that has laser tag, arcades, and mini bowling.  So, thankfully, I don't have to plan any activities but still want everything to be Angry Birds cute! 

I've got Angry Birds t-shirts for my boys to wear.  And, of course, we have Angry Birds paper products, balloons, and decorations. 















Here is the invitation, which I made on my computer using clip art and "Feast of Flesh" plus "Cicle Gordita" fonts and printing on white cardstock:




















Here is the cake.  I made a 12" round + a 6" round cake from 2 cake mixes.  I cut the 6" cake into the tail and feather pieces and attached them with icing on to a 16" cake board.  I outlined all the parts using a #10 tip and then just starred everything with a #18 tip.















Here are the cupcakes for school with toppers that can be printed HERE















Here are the favors with tags that can be printed HERE.  The favor bags contain Angry Birds graham crackers, fruit snacks, tattoos, mini frisbees, and disc launchers plus bubble gum. 


He had a blash at his Angry Birds birthday party - yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment