Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Christmas Cupcakes

I made these cupcakes for my 1st grader's Christmas Tree party (CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS ON THE WHOLE PARTY).  It was easy to make these pull apart Christmas tree cupcakes!  Frost 2 cupcakes with white icing.  Tint the remaining icing green and frost 16 cupcakes with green icing.  Decorate the tree!  I used mini baking m&m's for the garland and added gumdrops, presents, lights, & a star.  (I found most of that near the gingerbread house materials at Michael's.)  Very cute!



I made these cupcakes for take-home treats for my 4 year old's class.  The idea came from Kara's Party Ideas.  I used red & white snow cupcake liners, white icing, and white snow sprinkles.  I put the old fashioned peppermint sticks (found at Cracker Barrel) in the middle of each one.  I printed the North Pole signs on cardstock and cut them out.  I attached the signs and a red hot with white icing.  I put each cupcake in a red cup and plastic bag and tied them up.  The kids loved them!

No comments:

Post a Comment