Thursday, December 1, 2011

Classmate Gifts for Christmas

This is what I am doing for my kids' classmates this year.  I just like to do a little something for all of them!

My 4 year old is giving his friends: Mickey Mouse Christmas coloring books (from Dollar Tree), crayons (from Back to School clearance), stickers, and a multi color candy cane.

My 1st grader is giving his friends: a fun 10-color pen and multi color candy cane.

On all of the gifts, I attached a tag that says "Have a Colorful Christmas!"  You can download them HERE.

7 comments:

  1. So cute! Where did you get the pens from

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kristi! I think I got them on Amazon.com. It looks like you can get a dozen for around $11. Thanks!

      Delete
  2. Where did you get the tags from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, you can download the tags in the link above. (it's the last sentence - click on "here"). Enjoy!

      Delete
  3. Did you have to glue or tape the candy cane and pen together?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tied them together with the red tulle instead of taping or gluing. Hope it works for you!

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete